- ONTAP 9
- Clustered Data ONTAP 8
- Cluster Switch Health Monitor (CSHM) AutoSupport message
- Cluster Switch Health Monitor (CSHM) AutoSupport message was triggered by a cluster switch condition.
- Active alerts can be displayed by running the command:
system health alert show -monitor cluster-switch.
- Health monitors proactively monitor certain critical conditions in your cluster and raise alerts if they detect a fault or risk.
- If there are active alerts, the system health status reports a degraded status for the cluster.
- The alerts include the information that you need to respond to degraded system health.
- Identify the alert id by running the command:
system health alert show -monitor cluster-switch -instance
::> system health alert show -monitor cluster-switch -instance
Indication Time: Wed Feb 25 21:27:48 2015
Possible Effect: Communication problems and cluster connectivity issues occur.
Corrective Actions: Unsupported cluster switch
"switch_device_name" found. Connect
a supported cluster switch to cluster network.
- Follow this guide to help you locate the proper solution to your question or issue related to a Cluster Health Monitor Process (CSHM) Alert.