- AFF Systems
- FAS Systems
- ASA Systems
- MetroCluster FC
- MetroCluster IP
- ONTAP 9
- Data ONTAP 8 7-Mode
- NetApp HCI
- What is the order to power elements up and down during a power cycle procedure?
- What is the procedure to gracefully shutdown and power up your storage system during a scheduled power outage?
- What is the procedure to power off a storage system?
Before you start
- Ensure backups are completed
- Ensure SnapMirror updates are completed
- To prevent automatic support case generation, send an Autosupport message to indicate maintenance is underway
|High Availability (HA) pairs (AFF, ASA and FAS Systems)||How to perform a graceful shutdown and power up of ONTAP storage systems|
|High Availability (HA) pair in a 4+ node cluster||How to perform a graceful shutdown and power up of one HA pair in a 4+ node cluster|
|MetroCluster FC||Powering off an entire MetroCluster FC configuration|
|MetroCluster IP||Powering off an entire MetroCluster IP configuration|
ONTAP 8 (7-mode)
|High Availability (HA) pair||How to perform a graceful shutdown and power up of Data ONTAP 8.2 (7-mode) storage system|
|All E-Series platforms||How to power off an E-Series storage system|
NetApp HCI system
|NetApp HCI||How to power off and power on a NetApp HCI system|