- OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM)
- Active IQ Unified Manager (AIQUM)
- ONTAP 9.x
- When adding a cluster to Active IQ Unified Manager the following errors might occur in the web interface.
Host <IP/hostname/FQDN> you specified has identified itself with a self signed certificate for Active IQ Unified Manager that has expired. Therefore, you cannot proceed.
<IP/hostname/FQDN> is running an unsupported Data ONTAP version. The minimum supported version is Data ONTAP X.X.X.
Unable to add data source, which can be caused by reaching the max number of EMS notification destinations in the data source.
Cluster add failed. Cluster <IP/hostname/FQDN> already exists.
Invalid login credentials
Failed to fetch the HTTPS certificate from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. Enter a valid Host name or Port.
Failed to fetch the HTTPS certificate from hostname. Enter a valid Host name or Port.
Failed to fetch the HTTPS certificate from hostname.prod.org. Enter a valid Host name or Port.
- Below are a list of known issues and solutions for each
Unable to communicate with cluste
Failed to fetch the HTTPS certificate
- Failed to call security-certificate-install -- : java.io.EOFException
- Validate network route settings in ONTAP
Other Known Issues
- Unable to add cluster data source. The certificate has expired
- Unable to add cluster data source. Clocks on systems are not synchronized
- Max number of EMS notification destinations in the data source
- Unable to add cluster on AIQUM due to failed to register EMS destination
- Unable to add cluster on AIQUM RHEL due to missing acquisition user
- ONTAP cluster certificate is expired
- Lack of memory and CPU resources or Acquisition service is not running
- View supported ONTAP versions int he NetApp Interoperability Matrix