- OnCommand Unified Manager (UM)
- Active IQ Unified Manager (AIQUM)
- Active Directory (AD) Remote Authentication
What are the different fields for when configuring remote authentication in Active IQ Unified Manager?
|Authentication Servers||The IP or hostname of the AD or LDAP Server where account lookup is performed|
|Administrator Name/Bind Distinguished Name||The account that will be performing LDAP lookup|
|Password/Bind Password||The password for the account performing LDAP lookup|
|Base Distinguished Name||Where the lookup of the users or groups logging into AIQUM will be performed|
- Example Base Distinguished Name:
OU=Storage Admins, DC=ACME, DC=COM
- In the example lookups are being performed within the Organizational Unit of Storage Admins for ACME.
- **This should not be the distinguished name for the Administror/Bind Account**