- Active IQ Unified Manager (AIQUM) 9.6+
- Active IQ Digital Advisor (AIQDA)
Active IQ and Active IQ Unified Manager are not the same products.
Active IQ Digital Advisor
- Active IQ is Web based and visible via http://activeiq.netapp.com/
- Active IQ can be accessed by newer versions of System Manager
- Active IQ provides information related to active configurations that are configured to send AutoSupports to NetApp.
- Provides predictive analytics for ONTAP clusters, Cloud Volume ONTAP, StorageGRID, E-Series and SolidFire.
- Update interval updated when Cluster automatic support logs (ASUP) are recieved by NetApp.
- One time a day or Weekly ASUP's (as configured on the cluster)
- For more information, see Active IQ Digital Advisor on the NetApp site
- If there is any issues with Active IQ open a ticket via the NOW site.
Active IQ Unified Manager
- Active IQ Unified Manager is a monitoring suite you can install locally for ONTAP system monitoring.
- It is available as an application for Windows and RHEL and as a virtual appliance within VMWare.
- Update interval
- INVENTORY data updates every 15 min (System defined)
- PERFORMANCE data 5-15 min (per setting)
- Prior to Active IQ Unified Manager 9.6, the product was known as OnCommand Unified Manager.
- For general information on NetApp Web page, see ONTAP: The industry-leading enterprise data management software
- For more information, see Active IQ Unified Manager Support.