- ONTAP 9
- Encryption At Rest (EAR)
- External Key Management (EKM)
- Interoperability Matrix Tool (IMT) is used to verify that specific versions of hardware, firmware, and software are supported to run different NetApp technologies.
- IMT contains configuration entries for all supported External Key Managers.
- Navigate IMT
- Log in using Support Site credentials
- Select Solution Search
- In the Solution Catalog section, type in Key
- Click on Key Managers to add it as a selected solution
- Click View Refine Search Criteria >>
- Select appropriate ONTAP version
- Click blue symbol to see which Key Manager and Key Manager software versions are supported