- ONTAP 9
- Qualys security scan
Qualys scan reports:
- An SSL Certificate associates an entity (person, organization, host, etc.) with a Public Key. In an SSL connection, the client authenticates the remote server using the server's Certificate and extracts the Public Key in the Certificate to establish the secure connection.
- The basic Constraints section of the certificate may specify if it is a Certificate Authority (CA) certificate.
- Also, the keyUsage field in the X509v3 extensions section of the certificate, if present, may restrict the usage of the certificate.
- In general, a server public key should not be used for Certificate or CRL signing, a client or CA certificate should be not used as a server certificate.
- Please install a server certificate with correct usage