- E-Series SANtricity Management Software
- E-Series systems
- This article describes the procedure to collect support data for NetApp E-Series systems.
- This procedure is specific to NetApp firmware 8.10 and newer; however, the process is similar for all firmware versions.
Legacy SANtricity client
- Open SANtricity Storage Manager
- Open Array Management
- Click the Summary tab
- In the Monitor section, click Collect Support Data Manually
The Collect AutoSupport Data window opens.
- Click Browse
- Specify where you want to save the support bundle and enter a name for the support bundle file
- Click Save
- In the Collect AutoSupport Data window, click Start
Web-based SANtricity System Manager (SAM)
- Open the array in SANtricity System Manager
- On the left of the screen, select Support Center
- Select the Diagnostics tab
- Select Collect Support Data.
- Click Collect
- Save the file to a location of your choosing.
- The support bundle will be generated and saved. This process may take several minutes.
- The resulting file can be sent to NetApp Support Center either attached in an e-mail or uploaded here.
- If the file is too large to be sent through email or the upload.netapp.com site is blocked, please contact your NetApp Support representative for alternate methods to transfer the support data.