Why does system status show display "This table is currently empty"
system status show command should only be used by ONTAP Select, rather than ONTAP itself and that's why it won't print anything now.
- Command: system status show is for ONTAP select, it's not for physical storage.
- This command ONTAP internal calls ONTAP Status Service(OSS), OSS is divided into two parts:
1. ONTAP Status Service
2. Monitor Service ESX/KVM Hypervisor Monitor Plugins
- So two requirements have to be met if needs this command work.
1. Regarding the OSS service, you can control it as below:
*> system status restart -service
statd mond both
2. ESX/KVM montior needs to be enabled.