- Bulletins > Security Vulnerabilities (formerly scanner results)
- Scanner Reports
Security vulnerabilities (formerly scanner results) has ben retired. Posted by NetApp PSIRT / Published Date: 10/28/2021 / Bulletin ID: NTAP-SB-20211028-0001
Current Advisory and Notice Documents
Legacy security vulnerabilities
- NetApp has stopped maintaining the static tables that previously existed on the Scanner Results page.
- The following Bulletin> Security Vulnerabilities (formerly scanner results) provides tables that can help you understand legacy security vulnerabilities related to NetApp products that third-party security scanners might report.
- Recognizing that users are still interested in information related to potential security vulnerabilities, Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE) identifiers are searchable in our Bug Tools, Knowledgebase, and Support sites.
NetApp takes the security of our products very seriously and is committed to resolving vulnerabilities to meet the needs of our users and the broader technology community.
- As a result of a continually changing threat landscape, NetApp updated its Product Security Vulnerability Handling and Response Policy.