- Cisco cluster switches
- BES cluster switches
- RCF v1.6 and newer
- In RCF versions 1.0 and 1.1 native VLAN is only set to 1.
- In 1.6 and newer the VLAN is set to 1, 17 and 18.
- On systems that support shared HA/cluster network traffic over the same physical port.,VLANs 17 and 18 are configured for the HA traffic and normal cluster network traffic will utilize VLAN 1.
- This will not require any additional changes outside of the standard RCF update procedure.
- RCF upgrade is a non-disruptive procedure.
- Upgrade a BES-53248 cluster switch in an NDO/NDU environment
- Installing NX-OS and Reference Configuration Files (RCFs) For Cisco Nexus 3132Q-V switches
- Installing NX-OS and Reference Configuration Files (RCFs) For Cisco Nexus 3232C switches
- Cisco Cluster Switch Compatibility Matrix
- BES Cluster Switch Compatibility Matrix