- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- AFF and FAS storage systems
- TPM is a chip on a FAS or AFF storage controller motherboard.
- Starting with ONTAP 9.8, platforms with TPM chips and a TPM license will generate and seal the node key encryption key to protect the highest level of the OKM keying hierarchy.
- AFF and FAS models introduced in 2016 and later typically include a TPM chip:
- AFF A900, FAS9500
- AFF A250, FAS500f
- AFF A400, FAS8700, FAS8300
- AFF A320
- AFF A800, AFF A700s
- AFF A700, AFF A300, AFF A220, AFF A200, AFF C190,FAS9000, FAS8200, FAS2750, FAS2720, FAS2650, FAS2620