- Brocade switch
- Fabric OS (FOS)
To use SNMP to monitor Brocade switch, except Brocade MIBs, the Standard MIBs also is requested by some manager tools.
Note: Distribution of Standard MIBs has been stopped from Fabric OS v6.4.0. Download the Standard MIBs from third-party website or contact your management tools vendor. Brocade suggests oidview or mibdepot.
- IP MIB
- Standard MIBs (broadcom.com)
- Brocade Fabric OS MIB Reference Manual, 9.0.x (broadcom.com)
- Brocade Fabric OS MIB Reference Manual, 8.2.x (broadcom.com)
- Brocade MIB files are not specific per SNMP version. FOS supports these versions of SNMP as stated in the MIB reference (page-15).
- Brocade MIB files can be downloaded from Broadcom support assist portal by following KB .
All MIB files that are there in zip file are required to setup SNMP traps for monitoring the switch.
MIBs for below codes are not available on the Broadcom site as this is legacy code and Broadcom would not be able to provide those MIBS
v7.4.2e, v7.4.2d ,v7.4.2c ,v7.4.2a ,v7.4.1d,v7.4.1b ,v7.4.0b ,v7.3.1d ,v7.2.1g,v7.2.1d ,v7.2.1b,v7.1.1c1 ,v7.1.1c,v7.0.2c,v7.0.2a ,v7.0.2 ,v7.0.0c ,v6.4.3g ,v6.4.3f,v6.4.3b,v6.4.1b,v6.3.1c
►Recommendation is to upgrade the FOS code to the latest recommended revision. Refer Brocade Software Release Support and Posting Matrices