Failover not possible: unsynchronized log and "disk inventory not exchanged" after adding AFF A320 nodes to cluster
- Last Updated:
- AFF A320
- Switched cluster with existing non AFF A320 nodes
- NX3232C cluster interconnect switch
- NX3132Q-V cluster interconnect switch
- Added one or more AFF-A320 HA pair to an existing cluster
- AFF A320 nodes report takeover is disabled due to unsynchronized log in EMS:
monitor.globalStatus.critical: Controller failover of <node> is not possible: unsynchronized log.
cf.fsm.takeoverOfPartnerDisabled: Failover monitor: takeover of <node> disabled (unsynchronized log).
- Output of storage failover show:
Waiting for <partner-node>, Takeover is not possible: Storage failover interconnect error, NVRAM log not synchronized, Disk inventory not exchanged