- ONTAP 9
- CPU utilization is constantly reported high
- HostOS domain is the biggest contributor from Perf Archive
- High hostOS CPU is coming from SecD load
- EMS logs under ASUP are flooded with below error messages
Thu Nov 19 20:37:06 CET [Node-01: secd: secd.rpc.server.request.dropped:debug]: The RPC secd_rpc_auth_user_id_to_unix_ext_creds sent from NBLADE_NFS was dropped by SecD due to memory pressure.
- SECD logs under ASUP are flooded with below error messages
00000023.3d2753ed 03357f70 Mon Nov 23 2020 00:17:48 +01:00 [kern_secd:info:14174] [SECD MASTER THREAD] SecD RPC Server:Too many outstanding Generic RPC requests: sending System Error to RPC 217:secd_rpc_auth_user_id_to_unix_ext_creds Request ID:16082.