Does Unified Manager support configuration of multiple EMS Subscriptions using either wildcards in a message name or by severity or multiple message names in a single subscription request?
- Last Updated:
- OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM) 7.x - 9.5.x
- Active IQ Unified Manager (AIQUM) 9.6.x+
No. Some important points to consider when subscribing to multiple EMS events in Active IQ Unified Manager:
- At this time, Active IQ Unified Manager requires a full message name. No wildcards are allowed.
- Only one message name can be added at a time to subscribed EMS events.
- Severity-based addition is not possible, only discreet message names.
Refer to the following articles for more setup information about EMS-based event subscriptions in Active IQ Unified Manager:
- How to identify EMS events for subscription in Active IQ Unified Manager
- How to configure and receive alerts from ONTAP EMS Event Subscription in Active IQ Unified Manager
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Troubleshooting KB Articles for ActiveIQ Unified Manager ONTAP EMS subscription based events