CSCvr04588 - Cisco Nexus 3132Q-V Buffer Wedge/Lockup: All Control-Plane Protocols Failing & Ports Unable to Pass Traffic
- Last Updated:
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q-V
- NX-OS 7.0(3)I7(6) or earlier
- Cluster or MetroCluster backend
- A Nexus 3132Q-V switch may experience a condition in which the ingress/egress buffers become "stuck" (unable to dequeue frames).
- This will lead to a condition where, depending on the specific queue experiencing the issue, all traffic may fail to pass in or out of the devices.
- This defect might cause a disruption of cluster service.