- ONTAP 9
- OnCommand Performance Manager
Performance Capacity is a new feature that ONTAP 9 and OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM) together support, which allows you to proactively monitor performance headroom in your storage environment. This feature helps storage administrators address the following concerns:
- Where is the best place to create a new volume / LUN?
- Where can this volume / LUN be moved to?
- Is this cluster over utilized?
- Is a particular cluster resource over utilized?
- When will this cluster become over utilized?
For more information, see the following NetApp TechComm TV video on how to use this feature: