- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- OnCommand Unified Manager (7.2 and up)
Service OCIE or OCIE-AU might fail to start after OCUM upgrade to 7.2 and up on Windows stating that MySQL service is not running or is deleted.
- OCUM UI dashboard might display the following message:
"No performance data is being collected from cluster. Restart Unified manager to correct this issue."
- OCUM services NetApp OCIE or NetApp OCIE Acquisition Unit might fail to start after upgrade to OCUM 7.2 and when trying to start manually the following error may be displayed:
“Error 1075: The dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion”
- Windows system event logs display the following error:
"Error in Event Viewer, System Log. Event ID 7003: The NetApp OCIE Acquisition Unit service depends on the following service: MySQL56. This service might not be installed."
- When checking the services.msc MySQL service is running and the *.err log located in the mysql install directories shows that the correct version of MySQL is installed and running:
2017-08-09T10:57:42.838235Z 0 [Note] C:Program FilesMySQLMySQL Server 5.7binmysqld.exe: ready for connections.