E-Series storage array is unresponsive to out-of-band (Ethernet) SANtricity Management Access
- Last Updated:
- E-Series Controller Platform: All
- E-Series Controller Firmware: All
- SANtricity Management Software Version: All
- Storage array is unresponsive to out-of-band (Ethernet) SANtricity management access but is optimal and still serving data.
- Management ports may still respond to ping but will no longer allow telnet access.
- Customer network has been ruled out as the problem and only the out-of-band (Ethernet) management access to the storage array is unresponsive.