If it is enough space for increasing metadata reserved storage ,please contact your account team for a FPVR where the following will be verified :
- Average object size
- Number of total objects required per year
- Expected average and maximum PUT, GET, and DELETE rate
- ILM policy (specifically if replicated copies will be used)
The actual space reserved for metadata on a Storage Node is increased to 4 TB if all of the following are true:
- The amount of RAM on the Storage Node is 128 GB or more.
- Volume 0 is 4 TB or larger.
- The Metadata Reserved Space setting is 3 TB (default).