- NetApp Customers
- Guest Users
- Effective December 3, 2021, NetApp adopted Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
- For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 4 hours as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
A new user visiting the NetApp Support Site (NSS) and/or has not registered at NSS, needs to follow these steps using the business email address:
Visit NetApp Support Site and click on Create Account.
- OTP will be sent to the given email address for authentication. Enter the verification code and click Continue.
Below is the sample email for reference:
- Enter all the requested details in the form.
Select Guest User or NetApp Customer as required. Click the check box to enable authorization, and click Submit.
The screen states that the account would be active in 1 business day, as shown below.
Note: If you see any issues during registration, please contact us through a non-technical case.
To learn more, see FAQs for NetApp adoption of MS Azure AD B2C for login and watch the video here.
To learn more about serial number registration & maintenance watch the videos listed below:
- System Registration
- System Maintenance
- RMAs & FSO Widget
- Contact Action Required Widget on NetApp Support Site
- System Action Required Widget on NetApp Support Site
To learn more about BlueXP Sign Up process.