- E28xx and associated EF-series
- E57xx and associated EF-series
- EF300, EF600
- All firmware releases
- Controller locks down with 7 segment LED display code of OE L2 CF dx (x: location of the cache DIMM). This code translates to persistent processor/cache DIMM ECC errors.
- SANtricity System Manager or support bundle reports controller in Memory parity error status.
Status: Memory parity error
- Major event log and exception log if available (excLogShow) indicate the controller encountered correctable memory ECC errors before it failed.
Date/Time: **/**/**, 2:54:53 PM
Sequence number: ****
Event type: 2703
Event category: Internal
Event needs attention: false
Event send alert: false
Event visibility: true
Description: Recoverable error in processor memory detected/corrected
Event specific codes: 0/0/0
Component type: Controller
Component location: Shelf **, Bay *
Logged by: Controller in bay *