- Ontap 9
- Ontap 7-mode
- Active IQ
- CPU/DISK utilization
- The peak performance line represents the limit after which response time (latency) may go above optimal values.
- It is a calculated value based on a complex internal algorithm.
- After resource ( CPU/DISK ) utilization reaches the peak performance line, the latency can rapidly increase.
- The difference between the current utilization and peak performance line represents performance capacity (HEADROOM).
- To understand if the issue is based on CPU/DISK utilization see the following KB: How do I know if CPU is causing a performance issue?