- Element Management Node (mNode)
- Hybrid Cloud Control (HCC)
- Management Services 2.3 and above
When deploying or configuring Element mNode, one or more mNode or HCC functions experiences failures--often including connectivity-related errors--even after the underlying management network has been validated.
- Name resolution fails for the mNode and/or containers
- mNode collector fails to report cluster data to ActiveIQ
- AIQ container appears to fail to resolve hostnames
- Compute and/or storage nodes aren't displayed in HCC
- compute or storage nodes may have IP's that the mNode containers are also using
- 'This site can't be reached' errors in HCC or Swagger
- Initial mNode setup (
/sf/packages/mnode/setup-mnodescript) fails with 'could not reach API' error:
[config_util:1404] ERROR:Could not reach mNode API. Debug the issue or clean up the docker environment and try again.