Is Active IQ Unified Manager required to receive EMS events from a cluster?
- Last Updated:
- OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM) 7.x - 9.5.x
- Active IQ Unified Manager (AIQUM) 9.6.x+
No, Clusters can be configured to directly send events to multiple destinations. OnCommand Unified Manager provides a centralized location to configure EMS Subscriptions and send notifications.
Refer to the following articles for more setup information about EMS-based event subscriptions in ActiveIQ Unified Manager:
- How to identify EMS events for subscription in Active IQ Unified Manager
- How to configure and receive alerts from ONTAP EMS Event Subscription in Active IQ Unified Manager
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Troubleshooting KB Articles for ActiveIQ Unified Manager ONTAP EMS subscription based events