- ONTAP 9
- Unable to access shares hosted on FlexGroup volume using SMB1
- Seeing "Access Denied" when attempting to access share from SMB1 client, such as Windows XP
- The same share is accessible from SMB2 and up clients
- Not seeing any permission issues in configuration or with "
- CIFS access issues from a specific client, the EMS logs show the following which matches that clients IP:
Nblade.noSmbVerNegotiated: For Vserver "vserver", Data ONTAP(R) could not negotiate with the client "192.168.139.61" because it does not support any of the SMB protocol versions that the client sent in the list "<PC NETWORK PROGRAM 1.0;LANMAN1.0;Windows for Workgroups 3.1a;LM1.2X002;LANMAN2.1;NT LM 0.12>".