- ONTAP 9
- Data ONTAP 8 7-Mode
- Mac OS x
- Microsoft Office for Mac OS x
- Depending on the Microsoft Office for Mac OS x application, various errors are observed.
Microsoft Excel cannot access the file ‘home:04CE6400′
- The following are several possible reasons:
- The file name or path name does not exist.
- The file you are attempting to open is being used by another program. Close the document in the other program and attempt again.
- The name of the workbook you are attempting to save is the same as the name of another document that is read-only. Attempt saving the workbook with a different name.
- Word: Word cannot open this document. The document might be in use, the document might not be a valid Word document, or the file name might contain invalid characters (for example, V).