- NetApp E-Series
- E-Series Platforms: E26xx, E54xx, E55xx, EF550, E27xx, E56xx and EF560
- SANtricity Storage Manager
- This guide described the process to enable and configure AutoSupport feature in SANtricity Storage Manager. This applies only to the following platforms:
- For E28xx, E57xx, EF280, EF570, EF300, EF600 and newer platforms, see this article: How to enable AutoSupport on E-Series SANtricity System Manager
- This article contains a KB TV video that demonstrates the steps contained in this article to configure ASUP in legacy platforms using SANtricity Storage Manager.
As of October 3rd 2023, HTTP delivery method is no longer supported by AutoSupport servers. Please do not configure SANtricity System Manager to use HTTP as delivery method.