Why does OnCommand Insight show impossibly high spikes in storage IOPS for ONTAP data sources?
- Last Updated:
- OnCommand Insight 7.3.5 ( OCI )
- OnCommand Insight 7.3.6 ( OCI )
- OnCommand Insight 7.3.7 ( OCI )
- OnCommand Insight 7.3.8 ( OCI )
- OnCommand Insight 7.3.9 ( OCI )
- ONTAP 9.3P4
The ONTAP data source may periodically respond to performance ZAPI requests with bogus data. This data is then stored in OnCommand Insight and presented in performance graphs.
Contact NetApp Support for additional information.