How to increase performance data samples in Active IQ Unified Manager
- Last Updated:
- Active IQ Unified Manager (AIQUM)
- ONTAP 9
- This article explains how to collect more performance samples in case of intermittent issues with AIQUM.
- AIQUM does not store/bundle all the performance data in a given day. By default, it archives only 5 samples in a given day for 25 minutes data.
- Performance samples are stored as recording files. For details about recording files, refer to the documentation below.
What are ActiveIQ Unified Manager’s recording files and how to we parse them for troubleshooting?
- Before enabling this option, confirm enough space exists in the file system.
- Don't keep AIQUM running with this configuration for a long time as the total size of recording files rapidly increases.