How can I stop Active IQ Unified Manager from receiving EMS events?
- Last Updated:
- OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM) 7.x - 9.5.x
- Active IQ Unified Manager (AIQUM) 9.6.x+
Remove the subscribed event from Unified Manager.
Note: this action will remove the event subscription from all clusters Unified Manager is monitoring. Removing an event from EMS Subscriptions in Unified Manager is the inverse or adding an event.
Refer to the following articles for more setup information about EMS-based event subscriptions in Active IQ Unified Manager:
- How to identify EMS events for subscription in Active IQ Unified Manager
- How to configure and receive alerts from ONTAP EMS Event Subscription in Active IQ Unified Manager
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Troubleshooting KB Articles for ActiveIQ Unified Manager ONTAP EMS subscription based events