1. The Replication report shows how much data is currently waiting to be replicated to the cloud and the time and date the cloud was last synchronized. This report answers the following questions:
- How many bytes to be replicated in the cloud are pending?
- What is the estimated time for replication to complete?
- How much data ingested until the specified time is replicated to the cloud?
- What is the total amount of back-end data transferred from the cloud to the AltaVault?
3. The Cloud Operations report provides statistics about the total put, head, post, get, and delete operations to and from the cloud. Use the cloud provider statistics for cloud cost computations. It answers the following questions:
- What are the total put operations?
- What are the total head operations?
- What are the total post operations?
- What are the total get operations?
- What are the total delete operations?