- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Cloud Volumes ONTAP (CVO) 9.8P12
- Instance is observered to be hung during boot for 1 hour during a CVO upgrade process for an HA pair
- Using BlueXP, the instance shuts down without notice or user interaction.
- Have to use the AWS EC2 console to turn it back on as it shows in stopped status.
- SERVER.LOG from the connector reports the following:
2023-05-27 09:19:31,041 UTC WARN [Update System Image ] [f550ef82-c59e-4958-83d0-xxxxxxxxxxx] [xxxxxxxxxxx ] [user.com] (oncloud-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-109) [AwsInstanceOperations:103] Instance stopped while starting. Going to retry com.netapp.oncloud.modules.operations.aws.AwsInstanceOperations$InstanceStoppedDuringStartException: Instance stopped during start at com.netapp.oncloud.modules.operations.aws.AwsInstanceOperations$$anonfun$instanceRu
- The timeline in BlueXP reports