- Cloud Volumes ONTAP (CVO)
- Microsoft Azure
- Private Endpoints
- No, a single connector cannot be used to create private endpoints into 2 different Azure subscriptions due to restrictions of the app.conf file.
- Azure Private DNS is tied to the specific Azure subscription.
- If using two different Azure subscriptions in different regions, and each has a different Private DNS Zone that is also in another Azure Resource Group, an example solution would be to:
- Create a connector to manage resources in the U.S. region
- Create a connector to manage resources in the Canada region
- If desired, create a third connector with Automatic Capacity Management mode disabled and use it to manage tasks like Snapmirroring between both regions.