- Brocade Fibre Channel switches
- FOS 8.x
- NetApp provides access to Fabric OS (FOS) firmware for Brocade switches sold through NetApp.
- This article explains how to download the firmware.
- Go to the Download Software page
- Click or search Brocade Fibre Channel Switches
- Click Download Latest Release [1.0]
- Click Download
- The page will redirect to the Broadcom Assist Portal site
- Provide a valid email for your company and answer the Captcha challenge question
- If this is the first time accessing the site, an activation code will be sent to the provided email address.
- DL or alias "firstname.lastname@example.org" as an ID and this is not allowed.
- Click Submit
- Search "FOS" in Search Product/Document Title
- Choose the firmware version to download.
If the version of FOS you need is not listed, contact NetApp Technical Support and reference this article for assistance.