SRA testfailover fails with VMFS volume residing on recovered devices '<dr lun path>' cannot be found
- Last Updated:
- SRA (Storage Replication Adapter)
- SRM (Site Recovery Manager)
- VSC (Virtual Storage Console
- VMFS (virtual machine file system)
- SRA testfailover fails with error:
"Error - Some virtual machines in the protection group '<protection group name>' could not be recovered Failed to recover datastore '<datastore name>'. VMFS volume residing on recovered devices '<dr lun path>' cannot be found. Recovered device '<dr lun path>' not found after HBA rescan."