How to renew a Self-Signed SSL certificate in ONTAP 9
- ONTAP 9
- Self-Signed certificates
- Admin certificates
- SVM/Vserver certificates
This article describes the procedure to renew an SSL self-signed certificate in ONTAP 9 storage systems. The default certificate expires after 365 days. The procedure is similar for other SSL certificates used by any SVM/Vserver.
Not able to access System Manager web server for management via HTTPS.
|ONTAP 9.10.1 and later||How to renew a self-signed certificate in System Manager|
|ONTAP 9 via command line||How to renew an ONTAP Self-Signed SSL certificate via command line|
|ONTAP 9 via power shell||How to renew or recreate an ONTAP self-signed SSL certificate with the NetApp PowerShell Toolkit|
|Data ONTAP 8.2 7 mode||How to renew an SSL certificate in Data ONTAP 7-Mode|
- Will disabling a vserver SSL certificate impact CIFS shares in ONTAP 9
- Check Active IQ if this impacts your systems
- CA-signed SSL certificate install with custom certificate name fails with duplicate entry
- Trying to enable self-signed server ssl certificate fails with "Error: duplicate entry"
- If you are receiving the warning "
mgmtgwd.certificate.expiring" and are currently on or upgrading to a version of ONTAP 9.2 or later, see the article FAQ: What is the Certificate Truststore?