- SnapDrive for Unix (SDU) 5.3.x
- SnapManager for Oracle (SMO) 3.4.x
- SnapManager for SAP (SMSAP) 3.4.x
- Snap Creator Framework (SCF) 4.3.x
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.3
- ONTAP 8.3 C-Mode
- ONTAP 9.x
SDU failed to discover storage resources, leading to SnapManager failures showing the following error.
SD-10016: Error executing snapdrive command "/usr/sbin/snapdrive storage show -all": 0001-185 Command error: storage show failed: no NETAPP devices to show or add the host to the trusted hosts (options trusted.hosts) on the storage system or retry after changing snapdrive.conf to use https for storage system communication and restarting snapdrive daemon.