- NetApp Data Broker (NDB) 1.X
- SnapCenter Plug-in for VMware vSphere (SCV) 4.3
- Storage system was added to NDB with cluster management LIF
- The cluster management LIF was resolved to a data SVM name in the cluster when it was added
- NDB fails to remove a storage system due to the following error.
Failed to delete storage system.
Failed to delete storage system information:
Validation failed: -- Storage Connections[0:
Deleting implicit SVM is not allowed
- Unable to create a resource group including VMs on a datastore located in the storage system due to "
Some entities are not SnapCenter compatible".