- OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM) 7.x - 9.5.x
- Active IQ Unified Manager (AIQUM) 9.6.x+
- Verify the event has not been marked as deprecated. If the event has been marked deprecated, it must be removed from Unified Manager EMS Subscriptions and a new event configured.
- Execute appropriate clustershell commands on each cluster that has stopped sending events to verify that Unified Manager is listed as a syslog destination and that the event of interest is configured to be routed to the Unified Manager syslog destination.
Refer to the following articles for more setup information about EMS-based event subscriptions in Active IQ Unified Manager:
- How to identify EMS events for subscription in Active IQ Unified Manager
- How to configure and receive alerts from ONTAP EMS Event Subscription in Active IQ Unified Manager
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Troubleshooting KB Articles for ActiveIQ Unified Manager ONTAP EMS subscription based events