- OnCommand Unified Manager 7.3 ( OCUM )
- OnCommand Unified Manager 9.4 ( OCUM )
- OnCommand Unified Manager 9.5 ( OCUM )
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.6 ( AIQUM )
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.7 ( AIQUM )
- Active IQ Unified Manager 9.8 ( AIQUM )
- VMware Virtual Machine OVA
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- Red Hat 6.x
- Red Hat 7.x
- CentOS 7.x
For Active IQ Unified Manager there is no functional difference between the supported platforms in regards to the web user interface. The front-end user experience is the same regardless of platform. For example, an Active IQ Unified Manager server deployed as a VMware OVA will behave the same in the web interface as a Active IQ Unified Manager deployed on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux server. However, maintenance activities on the backend can be different such as: support bundle generation procedures, backup location, network setup, hostname setup, etc.
The key take away is that whether you deploy Active IQ Unified Manager on a Windows Server, Linux Server, or as a VMware OVA the web user interface will functionally be the same.