- Global File Cache (GFC)
Open Event Viewer and Filter for Flush (27) and Fetch (28) Throttling.
- Open Control Panel, select System and Security, and then, in the Administrative Tools section, select View event logs
- Under Windows Logs, right click System, click Filter Current Log
- For Event Level, check Critical, Warning and Error
- For Event Sources, add
- For Event Sources,
6. Results (if any) will be shown with the impacted users Security Identifier (SID)
Flush Throttle Example:
- Throttling is a per user mechanisim. It is meant to prevent any one user from saturating the WAN link and having an impact on other connected users work.
- Any changes to the throttling settings should be done with a GFC support engineer.
- Click here for information on throttling.