- ONTAP 9
- TCP RFC 1323
- While it is possible, it is not suggested to disable timestamps
- In order to disable timestamps you also must disable window scaling
- This is a significant impact to TCP performance and is not recommended
Disabling this option WILL reduce performance capability of TCP
- Incase you still want to make such a change then:
- The solution requires Diagnostic-level recovery.
- The use of Diagnostic commands and recovery steps is potentially disruptive and should only be used with guidance from NetApp Support.