Switchback failed due to configuration replication service not ready
- Last Updated:
- Metadata (MDV) Volume errors
- Event Management System (EMS)
- Configuration Replication Service (CRS)
- MetroCluster Switchback fails with error:
Failed to set up the node and cluster components for the switchback operation.
Configuration replication service is not ready in cluster <name>. Wait a few minutes, then try the command again.
- EMS reporting errors about MDV volumes:
[wafl.vvol.offline:info]: Volume 'MDV_CRS_x@vserver:x' has been set temporarily offline [wafl.vvol.destroyed:notice]: Volume MDV_CRS_xA@x destroyed.
metrocluster check config-replication showreports warnings