- ONTAP 9
- SnapMirror Synchronous (SM-S)
- It is an expected behavior.
- This situation occurs as an SM-S destination volume is redirected to the latest exported Snapshot copy, which is updated only once every six hours by default.
- However, if wish to access the changed data immediately at the destination for test/verification purposes, manually initiate the SnapMirror update.
- How often an SM-S relationship updates the exported Snapshot copy is controlled by the SnapMirror policy's
- Modify the
-common-snapshotscheduleparameter to a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 24 hours.