- SnapCenter 4.2.1, 4.3, 4.3.1
- Windows 2016 failover cluster
- Shared disks connected via FCP/iSCSI
- In a Windows 2016 failover cluster, SQL backup fails with error:
Discovery failed for some of the resources. Please remove any disconnected or deleted disks from the Resource Group.
- SnapCenter Plugin for Windows job log shows errors when finding the access path for disks owned by remote nodes:
- Default Log Path: C:\Program Files\NetApp\SnapCenter\SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft Windows\job_logs
GetHostFileSystem: accessPath '<DriveLetter>:\' is not found in fileSystemList