Disks on Exchange hosts are not shown in SnapCenter
- Last Updated:
- SnapCenter Server (SC)
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Exchange (SCE)
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Windows (SCW)
- Direct attached iSCSI disks
- Resilient File System (ReFS)
- Disks are not shown in the SC Hosts > Disk view.
- When a Disk Refresh is performed on the host, get the following error in the
Error SDW PID= TID= Failed to get resource object graphs using SMAPI. Error code: 0. Details: Failed to enumerate the disks.
- The disks are shown in Windows Disk Management