- SnapCenter Server (SC)
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server (SCSQL)
- A rollback feature is not supported with any SC version
- If a VM snapshot or SC MYSQL NSM database dump was done before the upgrade then can revert back to this snapshot
- If there is a snapshot of the SC server host but none from the plug-in hosts and a rollback is needed, do the following so backups can be retained:
- On the plug-in hosts go to the Control Panel > Uninstall a program > choose the SC plug-in program and Uninstall.
- In the SC UI, Hosts view, click the box next to the affected host and Refresh Hosts.
- The status of the host should be Services not running
- Then click on the host and choose More Options > Edit icon and choose the plug-ins to re-install.
Note: If the hosts have been added as a cluster, the same procedure can be done as SC will find and install all hosts in the cluster. The cluster will have to be chosen to refresh instead of the plug-in hosts as the plug-ins are not available to refresh.
If the hosts are removed from SC either in the SC UI or by PowerShell, any backups associated with them will be deleted also