- OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM) 7.x - 9.5.x
- Active IQ Unified Manager (AIQUM) 9.6.x+
- Nothing. If the EMS event cannot be sent (a protocol is not licensed, for example), Unified Manager should never receive this event. No further action is needed.
- Remove the event route. Remove the route to the Unified Manager server from the cluster directly using
event routeclustershell commands. See How to configure and receive alerts from ONTAP EMS Event Subscription in Active IQ Unified Manager.
Refer to the following articles for more setup information about EMS-based event subscriptions in Active IQ Unified Manager:
- How to identify EMS events for subscription in Active IQ Unified Manager
- How to configure and receive alerts from ONTAP EMS Event Subscription in Active IQ Unified Manager
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Troubleshooting KB Articles for ActiveIQ Unified Manager ONTAP EMS subscription based events